September 18, 2009

Sunshine and Cosmos

When I walk outside with my husband and Jake in the mornings to tell them goodbye for the day I always see something that needs its picture taken. The sun had just made it's way up over the trees that line our property and these pretty pink gals were soaking it up!

Photobucket
These were taken from the backside of the flower, looking into the sun.

Photobucket
I love pink! Blue is my favorite color on most days but today it is pink!

Photobucket
No one ever said you couldn't change your favorite color from day to day!

Photobucket
Yep, definitely pink today!

Photobucket
Hello beautiful pink lovelies! I will be collecting seeds so I can bring these beauties back to life again next year!

But just so blue doesn't get jealous!

Photobucket
I hope your day is as beautiful as flowers in morning sunshine!

7 comments:

StoneBridge Farm said...

I LOVE these! They are sooo pretty. I agree....most days I love blue. But I'm with you...today is definately a pink day!

Have a Blessed Day!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for visiting me! Your pictures are just beautiful! The answer to your question is I have all my boys, buck or rams wethered at the vet. I know its more expensive but having worked at a vet. clinic for 7yrs, its just something I prefer to do. I do wait until they are at least 3.5 months old, esp. the bucks because UTI problems. Hope I helped:) Have a great weekend!!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful, love your pics.

Kentucky Farm Girl said...

Thanks for the compliments on the pics everyone.

Thank you so much for your advice Kristi!

Elle Bee said...

Oh, gorgeous pics! I love love love those vibrant colors and you brought them to life on the screen!
Well done.
Elle

Paint Girl said...

Wow! Beautiful pink flowers! And pink is my favorite!! Love them all! The blue is pretty also!

Farm Girl said...

Beautiful pictures! I love Cosmos! Kind of wild looking and carefree!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!